PRAWN COCKTAIL BAGUETTE A LA LOBSTER ROLL
If you happen to have some leftover tiger prawns from Christmas lunch, these little crunchy rolls will be a hit for brunch on Boxing Day. Or buy extra prawns and enjoy the rolls for brunch, lunch or even a picnic.
Serves: 1-2 per person | Makes: 6 | Prep time: 20 minutes
- 20 XL cooked tiger prawns | Macquarie Seafood
- 1 large celery stick | Panetta Mercato
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives | Panetta Mercato
- 2 tps seafood sauce | Macquarie Seafood
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp tabasco sauce, optional
- 1 baguette breadstick | Bakers Delight
- Butter for spreading
- 1 baby gem lettuce | Panetta Mercato
- Peel and de-vein prawns, dice roughly and place in a bowl.
- Add celery to the prawns along with chopped chives, seafood sauce, lemon juice and tabasco sauce. Mix well.
- Cut the heel ends off the bread stick and slice the middle part into 6 even rolls. Spread with butter.
- Divide the prawn mixture between the rolls, place on a serving platter and enjoy.