Pack your picnic blanket, low lying chairs and pop into our Fresh Food Market for one-stop shop before heading to the Australia Day 2020 Concert at North Ryde Common.
We've got your ultimate picnic spread sorted at Macquarie Centre!
Check out some of our favourites from:
- Panetta Mercato: fresh sliced fruit, cheese, cold meats, nuts, italian biscuits & slices.
- Inlakesh Living Foods: specialty cheeses and antipasto.
- The Cake Man: cakes, pastries, pies and quiches.
- Baker's Delight: freshly baked bread and scrolls.
What's On at the Australia Day 2020 Concert:
Held by the City of Ryde at the North Ryde Common, the Australia Day 2020 event will feature plenty of fun for the kids, including amusement rides, face painting, kids craft activities, Aussie sports fun and of course the famous thong throwing competition.
The Aussie Rock concert will begin at 5pm with a great line up of entertainment for all the family to enjoy, including:
Read more about the event here: https://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au/Events/Australia-Day
- Thirsty Merc, one of Australia's finest live acts, will headline the concert from 8pm. This year they mark a 10-year milestone of the release of their self-titled double platinum debut LP with the announcement of their Acoustic Anniversary Album and national tour.
- The 2020 Battle of the Bands Finals: Bands will battle from 5pm for the 2020 title, with judging from The Preatures' Isabella Manfredi, Thirsty Merc’s Rai Thistlethwayte and Studios 301’s Stefan Du Rant.
- Audio Vixen: Sibling musicians from Sydney, top 9 finalists from X-Factor Australia 2011.
- Spectacular fireworks display to end the night at 9pm.