The health and safety of our customers is our primary focus. At Macquarie Centre, we are working hard to ensure the centre remains clean and safe for all visitors and staff. Our cleaning team is on high rotation as it has been since the start of the pandemic and hand sanitiser remains available at key locations throughout the centre as well as signage to remind customers to wear masks and physically distance.
Update 23 December 2021
We all have a role to play in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. In line with NSW Government advice, we ask that you be mindful of these few simple requests:
Always treat others with courtesy and respect, it is tough time for everyone as we navigate through this next phase.
- Check-In to the centre and individual stores via the Service NSW app
- Wear your mask at all times (unless medically exempt or under 12)
- Plan your journey to avoid peak times.
- Practise physical distancing by keeping a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash your hands frequently and use the available hand sanitiser within the centre
- Always sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
What we are doing to help
In line with NSW Government advice you will notice the below measures in place when you visit our centre:
- QR codes at every entrance for customers and staff to sign in/out via the Service NSW app
- Health and hygiene reminders throughout the centre
- Hand sanitiser at every entrance and throughout the centre
- Additional cleaning of all customer touch points
- Signage to remind customers about wearing masks, physical distancing and capacity limitations where relevant
For the latest health information please visit www.health.nsw.gov.au/