Looking for a new job? Keep an eye on our Centre’s employment page which is regularly updated with all career opportunities available in Centre.
BONDS KIDS | ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
We need someone to help manage our amazing Macquarie Kids store and you are just the person, come and join the team!
- We love to promote from within – global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- We believe in work/life balance - Sunday to Thursday roster with a monthly 3 day weekend!
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
Why work at Bonds;
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. We love what we do and we sell amazing and award winning products!
Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now via:
SHERIDAN | CHRISTMAS CASUAL
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business, and the launch of Sheridan Studio, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
We now invite you to be a part of the Sheridan Journey, as a Christmas Casual. We are looking for people who have a passion for retail and all things interiors.
If you have full availability from October through to February we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for the following locations:
So why Sheridan?
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives
- Spoil your friends and family this Christmas with a beautiful range of Sheridan Products
- As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI’s
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times
- What’s in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc
- Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by clicking the link below to complete an application form and upload your current resume.
COTTON ON KIDS | STORE MANAGER
Cotton On Kids was established in 2005 following a strong customer demand for fashionable, fun and age-appropriate childrenswear.
Since then, we’ve added dress ups, accessories, sleepwear, created over 500,000 unique garments, with over 180 stockists and growing!
We always put our Cotton On Kids style on everything we do. From our product, to our stores, to our staff – we like everything to be a little different from the rest.
We provide a unique and engaging environment, and live by our motto, ‘Happy kids = Happy Parents’.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
Enjoyment and playfulness = Cotton On Kids!
Our shopping environment is all about our littlest customers and is quirky, classic, confident, trusted and authentic, and that’s reflective in our team members! We are a fun and playful group of people, and never take ourselves too seriously.
We are fortunate enough to be a part of the Cotton On Group, and with that, to be part of the Cotton On Foundation. We believe that every Kid across the globe should all have fun, education and healthy living conditions. Being part of this team empowers each one of us to be part of positive change globally.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
- To express your interest, please click on the link below;
http://www.cottonongroupcareers.com/dashboard or contact Tarni at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 226 912