Looking for a new job? Keep an eye on our Centre’s employment page which is regularly updated with full time, part time and casual career opportunities available in Centre.
City Beach – Duty Manager
Currently we are seeking a Full Time Duty Manager for our Macquarie to work a Sunday to Thursday roster.
City Beach Duty Managers are responsible supporting the Store Manager in controlling and managing five (5) store KPI's in their store location. These include:
• Sales – driving and motivating store teams to achieve store budgets by providing exceptional customer service
• Wage control – managing rosters and run sheets appropriately to ensure wages do not exceed wage targets
• Loss prevention – applying City Beach loss prevention strategies to ensure your store achieves a Company benchmark stocktake result
• Team Development – recruiting, training/ mentoring and providing feedback to your store team
• Visual Merchandising/ Store Presentation – ensuring your store is well presented and shoppable to drive sales
What we are looking for:
• Two (2) years previous management experience, managing large teams
• Outstanding customer service
• Experience in rostering and controlling wages
• Ability to effectively lead, develop and succession plan a team
• Ability to confidently resolve conflict
• An understanding of loss prevention strategies and how they are applied to minimise loss
• An understanding of visual merchandising techniques and principals
• An appreciation and understanding of the youth market and youth culture
• Formal qualifications in Retail (Cert III or higher) is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic Australian retailer. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager - Sussan
Love fashion? So do we!
Our Sussan team live and breathe the latest trends to make fashion easy for our customers. They provide her with an amazing in-store styling experience every time she visits our store. We’ll expose you to body shape training, styling workshops, and monthly style guides, so you can deliver up to date product knowledge at all times.
Become an inspiring role model
No management experience? No problem. Step up into your first management role and learn in a safe environment. We have developed a comprehensive Management Development Program, to take you through all aspects of running your own store. We provide this because we are proud of our internal succession plan and we want to ensure you are ready to take the next step up when that opportunity arises. In fact, we promoted over 100 team members into either their first or a new Management position in the last year alone!
At Sussan, no two days will ever be the same
- Build strong relationships with our customers and drive our VIP program
- Achieve outstanding financial results by exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Explore your creative side with visual merchandising
- Be the first to see our new stock, managing deliveries 2-3 times a week
- Roster your team in accordance with the store’s trading profile and ensure payroll requirements are met
- Lead and manage the store in the Store Manager’s absence, so you can step up and show us what you have learnt
What else will you love about working with us?
- A rotating roster that provides you with a three-day weekend every second week
- Fantastic product discount - up to 50%
- Sales incentives and bonuses for achieving targets
- Career pathways in place for continuous progression opportunities
- Access to workshops and one-on-one mentoring to further your career with us
- Discounted private health insurance
- Involvement in our ten-year partnership with the BCNA
What are we looking for?
- A true passion for the retail industry
- A commitment to continuous learning
- An love for fashion and an eye for style
- An infectious, bubbly personality to connect with our customer
- A passion for inspiring others
Above all else, we are searching for a passionate individual who aspires toward a career in fashion retail and holds an interest in developing within the Sussan brand. Apply today at www.sussan.com.au