Looking for a new job? Keep an eye on our Centre’s employment page which is regularly updated with full time, part time and casual career opportunities available in Centre.
Sussan - Store Manager
Love fashion? So do we!
Our Sussan team live and breathe the latest trends to make fashion easy for our customers. They provide her with an amazing in-store styling experience every time she visits our store. We’ll expose you to body shape training, styling workshops, and monthly style guides, so you can deliver up to date product knowledge at all times.
Never stop learning and growing your career
When you join our team, you’ll be paired with and report to one of our fabulous Business Managers who is committed to your ongoing learning and development. Not only will they take you through our comprehensive Management Development Program, but you’ll also receive in-store guidance, join in on regular conference calls, and travel with them seasonally to state workshops and national conferences. We provide all this because we are proud of our internal succession plan and we want to ensure you are ready to take the next step up when that opportunity arises. In fact, we promoted over 100 team members into either their first or a new Management position in the last year alone!
At Sussan, no two days will ever be the same
• Build strong relationships with our customers and drive our VIP program
• Coach and inspire your store team to drive sales and help grow their own careers
• Achieve outstanding financial results by exceeding sales targets and KPIs
• Explore your creative side with visual merchandising
• Be the first to see our new stock, managing deliveries 2-3 times a week
• Roster your team in accordance with the store’s trading profile and ensure payroll requirements are met
What else will you love about working with us?
• A rotating roster that provides you with a three-day weekend every second week
• Fantastic product discount - up to 50%
• Sales incentives and bonuses for achieving targets
• Career pathways in place for continuous progression opportunities
• Access to conferences and one-on-one mentoring to further your career with us
• Discounted private health insurance
• Involvement in our ten-year partnership with the BCNA
What are we looking for?
• Previous retail experience in a store management or supervisory role
• A love for fashion and an eye for style
• A positive role model who is driven to coach and inspire others
• The drive to exceed sales targets and KPI's through exceptional customer service
• Great planning, stock management, visual presentation & organisational skills
Above all else, we are searching for a passionate individual who aspires toward a career in fashion retail and holds an interest in developing within the Sussan brand. Please visit our Careers Page via our website www.sussan.com.au to apply. For queries, please contact Emily at email@example.com.
COTTON ON KIDS | STORE MANAGER
Cotton On Kids was established in 2005 following a strong customer demand for fashionable, fun and age-appropriate childrenswear.
Since then, we’ve added dress ups, accessories, sleepwear, created over 500,000 unique garments, with over 180 stockists and growing!
We always put our Cotton On Kids style on everything we do. From our product, to our stores, to our staff – we like everything to be a little different from the rest.
We provide a unique and engaging environment, and live by our motto, ‘Happy kids = Happy Parents’.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
• A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
• The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
• Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
Enjoyment and playfulness = Cotton On Kids!
Our shopping environment is all about our littlest customers and is quirky, classic, confident, trusted and authentic, and that’s reflective in our team members! We are a fun and playful group of people, and never take ourselves too seriously.
We are fortunate enough to be a part of the Cotton On Group, and with that, to be part of the Cotton On Foundation. We believe that every Kid across the globe should all have fun, education and healthy living conditions. Being part of this team empowers each one of us to be part of positive change globally.
• Competitive salary
• Exceptional product discounts
• Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
To express your interest, please click on the link below;
http://www.cottonongroupcareers.com/dashboard or contact Tarni at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 226 912
COTTON ON | FULL TIME SALES ASSISTANT
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have kept our true Aussie spirit alive since we first began, and now with nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe, we continue to deliver value-fashion with a twist that always exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver on-trend fashion, fast! All while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full Time Sales Assistant in one of our busy stores, you'll take initiative to ensure our customers are given the very best customer service. You'll develop in your retail management career by learning from an experience Store and Assistant Manager. You'll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
- Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy store.
- Show how you've successfully supported a store manager to achieve store targets.
- Demonstrate how you're a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service.
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here can go anywhere!
To express interest please click on the link below; http://www.cottonongroupcareers.com/dashboard or contact Tarni at email@example.com or 0407 226 912