Looking for a new job? Keep an eye on our Centre’s employment page which is regularly updated with all career opportunities available in Centre.
Gorman | Assistant Store Manager
gorman is a lifestyle. We are about leading a bold and unique life, whilst embracing creativity and expressing individuality. gorman focuses on delivering the extraordinary through its colourful textile based collections, limited edition artist collaborations, creative brand experience, and exceptional customer service.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an Assistant Store Manager, who will lead, inspire, and support the team and the store manager in the day-to-day running of our Macquarie store location.
You will be responsible for creating an uplifting, engaging, and profitable work environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Drive sales results to reach store budgets and targets
- Assist the manager to direct, lead, and motivate the in-store team
- Manage stock deliveries, merchandise the store, and ensure all promotional collateral is displayed and communicated
- Provide styling tips, and outfit customers
What are we looking for?
- Previous management experience
- A genuine sales approach, with proven sales record
- An ambitious drive to achieve sales targets and maximise growth
- Engaging and effective communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement through planning and goal setting
- Strong leadership skills, including training skills, performance management, motivation, and coaching
- A FUN and creative work environment
- A generous and achievable bonus structure
- Staff wardrobe
- Clothing allowance & discounts
- Great store incentives, including wardrobe credit, and cash bonuses
- The opportunity to progress and develop your career within our Retail Operations & Head Office teams
If you love our brand and want to join a successful Australian fashion business, please send your cover letter and resume today email@example.com
. Feel free to include a recent snap of yourself that best represents you and your personal style.
Build-A-Bear Workshop | Manager
Combine your Leadership & Sales skills with your creative mind!
Build-A-Bear Workshop, the world's leading make-your-own-stuffed-animal retailer concept is actively seeking candidates for full-time Store Manager role.
Working with products that emotionally connect with our customers, we require managers with energy, passion and a proven ability to succeed with a desire to be 'the best'.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
The ability to inspire and motivate your team to create a memorable experience for each customer by delivering an the highest standard of customer service while having FUN!!!
- Human Resource Management including recruitment, training, development and rostering of staff
- Ensure profitability, growth and development of the business at store level.
- Local area marketing and ability to think outside the box to drive sales growth
- Day to day operations of the store including, visual merchandising, store security, and shrinkage management
- To create a memorable consumer experience
- Develop imagination and innovation of each consumer at all age levels.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
If you meet the above criteria and consider yourself to be an energetic and creative minded person with great sales focus, then apply for this opportunity by forwarding your resume to:
- A proven track record with up to 2 years or more experience in retail management;
- You must be sales driven and motivated to deliver outstanding results
- Have a passion to work with all ages, especially children and the young at heart
- Commitment to guest relations and excellence in guest/ customer service
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines
The National Operations Manager
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa and provide a valid Working with Children Card.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a retail manager?
BONDS KIDS | ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
We need someone to help manage our amazing Macquarie Kids store and you are just the person, come and join the team!
- We love to promote from within – global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- We believe in work/life balance - Sunday to Thursday roster with a monthly 3 day weekend!
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
Why work at Bonds;
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. We love what we do and we sell amazing and award winning products!
Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now via:
COTTON ON KIDS | STORE MANAGER
Cotton On Kids was established in 2005 following a strong customer demand for fashionable, fun and age-appropriate childrenswear.
Since then, we’ve added dress ups, accessories, sleepwear, created over 500,000 unique garments, with over 180 stockists and growing!
We always put our Cotton On Kids style on everything we do. From our product, to our stores, to our staff – we like everything to be a little different from the rest.
We provide a unique and engaging environment, and live by our motto, ‘Happy kids = Happy Parents’.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
Enjoyment and playfulness = Cotton On Kids!
Our shopping environment is all about our littlest customers and is quirky, classic, confident, trusted and authentic, and that’s reflective in our team members! We are a fun and playful group of people, and never take ourselves too seriously.
We are fortunate enough to be a part of the Cotton On Group, and with that, to be part of the Cotton On Foundation. We believe that every Kid across the globe should all have fun, education and healthy living conditions. Being part of this team empowers each one of us to be part of positive change globally.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
- To express your interest, please click on the link below;
http://www.cottonongroupcareers.com/dashboard or contact Tarni at email@example.com or 0407 226 912